How to Lose Weight in 5 Ways
Fast weight loss Diet requires a commitment to eating healthy and exercising. It takes the loss of approximately 3,500 calories to lose 1 lb. Following this day by day weight loss plan can help you to lose weight in 4 days and develop a routine that will shave off 1 to 2 lbs. per week.
Go to the grocery store.
Stay on the perimeter of the store and buy mainly fruits and vegetables. Over 1/2 of your plate should be filled with vegetables at each meal.
- Aim to replace processed foods, such as bread, with complex carbohydrates from fruits and vegetables.
- High-carb vegetables include squash, beans, sweet potatoes, green peas, carrots, beets and corn. These vegetables will fill you up and keep you full longer than bread or pasta.
- Mix in low-carb vegetables, such as avocado, green beans, tomatoes, bell peppers, broccoli, mushrooms, spinach, lettuce, chard, asparagus and summer squash.
- Get a variety of colors into your diet. Buy red, green, orange, brown, blue and any other color of fruit and vegetable you can get your hands on.
- Colors indicate different nutrients and a balanced diet.
Eat a 300 to 400 calorie breakfast within 90 minutes of waking up.
Breakfast jump starts the metabolism to ensure you are burning, rather than storing fat.
- Try high-protein breakfasts, like Greek yogurt, oatmeal, quinoa, an egg white omelet or a large smoothie.
Reduce meal portions by 25 percent.
You will want to reduce overall calories by 25 percent over the next 4 days, and reduce portion sizes on fatty foods is a great way to do that.
- Replacing processed foods with produce will also reduce your calorie intake.
- Don’t skip meals. You should eat 3 meals with 2 snacks per day. Try to limit snacks to a single serving of protein or fruits and vegetables.
- If you are eating a 2,000-calorie diet, you will reduce to 1,500 calories. If you are eating a 2,500-calorie diet, you will reduce to 1,875 calories for 4 days.
Replace fatty protein with lean protein.
- Replace all full-fat dairy products with no-fat dairy products. While eating high-protein, no-fat Greek yogurt each day can help you lose weight faster, full fat cheeses and milk can pack on lbs. Choose non-dairy proteins for the next 4 days.
- Eat salmon, tuna, mackerel, turkey, chicken, and beans or lean cuts of meat in 4 oz. sizes for lunch and dinner.
- Eat 1 serving of almonds or 1 serving of Greek yogurt for a post-workout snack, starting on day 2.
Eliminate liquid calories.
Drink only water, tea or drip coffee for the next 4 days.
- Alcoholic beverages, sodas (including diet) and sugary coffees add hundreds of empty calories to your diet.
- Drink 2 to 3 l of water each day. This will make you look thinner by flushing sodium and reducing water weight.
- Drink 1 cup of coffee before you work out. Studies show it will help you workout harder, burning more calories.